FICHTE : ADDRESSES TO THE GERMAN NATION
1. First Address : Introduction and General Survey
2. Second Address : The General Nature of the New Education
3. Third Address : Description of the New Education (continued)
4. Fourth Address : The Chief Difference between the Germans and the other Peoples of Teutonic descent
5. Fifth Address : The Consequences of the Difference that has been indicated
6. Sixth Address : German Characteristics as Exhibited in History .
7. Seventh Address : A Closer Study of the Originality and Characteristics of a People
8. Eighth Address : What is a People in the Higher Meaning of the Word, and what is Love of Fatherland?
9. Ninth Address : The Starting-point that Actually — Exists for the New National Education of the the Germans
10. Tenth Address : Further Definition of the German National Education
11. Eleventh Address : On whom will the Carrying-out of this Scheme of Education devolve ?
12. Twelfth Address : Concerning the Means for our Preservation until we attain our Main Object
13. Thirteenth Address : The same subject further considered
14. Fourteenth Address : Conclusion
FICHTE : Addresses to the German nation (1923)
FICHTE : Addresses to the German nation