Freitag, 6. Mai 2011

用BNO : 在德國 apply Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung

用BNO : 在德國 apply Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung
一試何妨 : 人的存在,是自己創造自己。BNO 不能傳給下一代 . . .
試一試無壞 . . .

“ Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung ” ( Freedom of Movement Certificate)

If you are a national of the EU, the EEA or Switzerland and intend to spend more than three months in Germany you will need a Freedom of Movement Certificate.

In some places this is issued by the Residents’ Registration Office, in others by the Immigration Office. In order to obtain a Freedom of Movement Certificate you will usually need the following documents:

■ Completed “ Aufenthaltsanzeige für Staatsangehörige der EU und der EWR-Staaten” form ( available at the Immigration Office)
■ Passport or identity card
■ “ Anmeldebestätigung” (proof of registration)from the Residents’ Registration Office
■ Proof of activity (e.g. employment contract, fellowship
award letter, certificate from the host institute)
■ Proof of health insurance cover
■ For family members: marriage certificate, birth
■ Biometric passport photo (please observe the requirements set out by the Federal Foreign Office:

By the way: settlement permit

A settlement permit is an unlimited residence permit which allows the holder to pursue gainful employment.

In certain special cases, a foreigner coming to Germany may be issued with a settlement permit if the applicant is highly qualified.

As a rule, however, foreigners are only entitled to a settlement permit if they have spent five years in the country. The Immigration Office is the authority responsible.

source :
BNO已被歐洲25個國家認為EU/EEA Citizen,英、法、愛爾蘭國除外

Keine Kommentare: