Samstag, 12. Februar 2011

BNO : how to apply for Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung

BNO : how to apply for Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung

用 search " how to apply for, Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung" 搵到d 料 :

" Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung / Freedom of Movement Certificate

If you are a national of the EU, the EEA or Switzerland and intend to spend more than three months in Germany you will need a Freedom of Movement Certificate.

In some places this is issued by the Residents’ Registration Office, in others by the Immigration Office.

In order to obtain a Freedom of Movement Certificate you will usually need the following documents:

1.Completed " Aufenthaltsanzeige für Staatsangehörige der EU und EWR-Staaten" form (available at the Immigration Office)
2.Passport or identity card
3. " Anmeldebestätigung" (proof of registration) from the Residents' Registration Office
4.Proof of activity (e.g. employment contract, fellowship award letter
5.Invitation letter from the host institute
6.Proof of health insurance cover
7.For family members: marriage certificate, birth certificate (certified German or English translation))
8. Biometric passport photo (please observe the requirements set out by the Federal Foreign office) "

source :

Keine Kommentare: