Samstag, 12. Februar 2011

BNO 在德國 apply Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung : how-to

BNO 在德國 apply Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung : how-to

Quote :

After the forms have been processed (letters MUST be signed to be valid!), nominees will receive an e-mail, including confirmation of admission, further information about the enrollment process and a binding appointment with the enrollment office.

All international exchange students get their matriculation form from the International Office (Abteilung Internationales) of the HU.

Please note: Enrollment after the deadline is NOT possible. Please note that it is absolutely necessary for you to be present at Humboldt on your personal matriculation date!

The following documentation is required for enrollment (more detailed information on the individual items is given in the online application procedure):

Proof of registration at the Local Registration Office (Bürgeramt):

Registration should be completed as soon as possible after you have found an apartment/room or have moved into a student dormitory in Berlin. For a successful registration, the following steps are necessary:

Fill out the registration form „Anmeldung bei der Meldebehörde“ (PDF)
Please let your landlord sign the form. If it is not possible, you can present your lease. If you live in a dormitory, its administration will sign the form.

Take the form to your Local Registration Office and get registered. The addresses and opening hours of the registration offices you can find at

Students from an EU country as well as from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland do not need a visa or a residence permit. As part of the registration process, anyone in this category will receive a free of charge freedom of movement certificate (Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung).

The only requirements are that the student has sufficient financial resources and appropriate medical insurance coverage. You can apply for the Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung when registering at your Local Registration Office.

All you need is a valid ID. Swiss citizens may obtain this certificate from the Foreigners’ Registration Office (via our Visa Service, please see

Also an advantage, since Berlin is a nice city, they give Begrüßungsgeld (100 EUR) to every new Berliner. To receive this money, you should take this document to the local registration office:

Antrag auf Gewährung von Begrüßungsgeld. After the matriculation, take this sealed paper to the university's cashier (Unter den Linden 6, room 1004/1006) and get the money.

Proof of health insurance cover

In order to get enrolled, you need to show proof of your current health insurance cover. During the matriculation period representatives of health insurance companies (AOK, TK) will answer your questions, and if necessary, arrange a corresponding health insurance.

Students coming from countries that have a social security agreement with Germany, take the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) with them. The EHIC is accepted in Germany. See International Students Guide for more information.

Valid Passport and (in case you need it) a valid student visa

EU citizens, citizens of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Japan and Switzerland, Australia, Israel, Japan, Canada, Korea, New Zealand and the USA are exempted from the visa requirement.

Please contact the Humboldt's visa service in case of any problems:

Proof of payment of the standard dues and fees

Please note: the fees are subject to changes. Please stick to the sums you'll receive via email!

Students studying at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin in programs (ERASMUS, university agreements, DAAD scholarships, Fulbright scholarships) are exempt from the matriculation fee. Nevertheless, there are some things that have to be paid in order to get enrolled:

Semester payment for the Studierendenschaft (7 EUR): All HU students are automatically members of the student body (Studierendenschaft); a semester payment is compulsory.

In return, students have the right to elect the student parliament in January and to take advantage of counseling services for any kind of problems.

Semester payment for the Studentenwerk (41.20 EUR): All students are required to pay a semester due for the Studentenwerk, a student welfare organization which operates student dining halls and cafeterias at the university as well as the residential halls (Wohnheime). In addition, it runs a number of counseling services.

Semester Ticket (115.50 EUR): The semester ticket is a student season ticket for public transport in Berlin. Every Humboldt student is required to purchase this ticket.

The ticket allows you to travel by U-Bahn, S-Bahn, buses, trams and ferries in the Berlin area and Potsdam and it includes taking your bike along. Compare: a regular monthly ticket costs 72 EUR (see

The total amount of 163.70 EUR is to be paid either into the Humboldt account ( which will be given to you during the application process) or it can be paid in cash or by card at the Cashier’s Office of the University during the enrollment period. Please ask for a pink formula.

It is also possible to pay the fees before the enrollment period.


Keine Kommentare: