Montag, 14. März 2011

BNO : 德國 apply Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung

BNO : 德國 apply Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung

“Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung ”(Freedom of Movement Certificate)

If you are a national of the EU, the EEA or Switzerland and intend to spend more than three months in Germany you will need a Freedom of Movement Certificate.

In some places this is issued by the Residents’ Registration Office, in others by the Immigration Office. In order to obtain a Freedom of Movement
Certifi cate you will usually need the following documents:

■ Completed “ Aufenthaltsanzeige für Staatsangehörige der EU und der EWR-Staaten” form (available at the Immigration Office)
■ Passport or identity card
■ “ Anmeldebestätigung” (proof of registration)from the Residents’ Registration Office
■ Proof of activity (e.g. employment contract, fellowship
award letter, certificate from the host institute)
■ Proof of health insurance cover
■ For family members: marriage certificate, birth
■ Biometric passport photo (please observe the requirements set out by the Federal Foreign Office:

By the way: settlement permit

A settlement permit is an unlimited residence permit which allows the holder to pursue gainful employment.

In certain special cases, a foreigner coming to Germany may be issued with a settlement permit if the applicant is highly qualified.

As a rule, however, foreigners are only entitled to a settlement permit if
they have spent five years in the country. The Immigration
Office is the authority responsible.


1.2.1 Freiz¨ugigkeitsbescheinigung (EU/EEA members)
If you are a citizen1 of the European Union or the European Economic Area,
you are are entitled to reside in Germany.

However, if you are planning to stay more than 3 months, you (and your family) need to apply for a certificate of freedom of movement. This certificate takes the place of a residence permit.

You can apply for this document when you first register with your passport
or ID. You should then receive this document by post within a few weeks.

TU Dortmund - International Office - Am I Allowed to Work?


gravit hat gesagt…

Hi Madam, I hv few questions to ask can I contact U coz I've planned to visit Germany by early June this year ~ Thanks for your attention and assistance

Jay Kwan hat gesagt…


Kristy Wan Ting Ho hat gesagt…

有野想請教ar> <
Many thanks!